Sunday, August 19, 2012

Stud Shorts

Suddenly I'm obsessed with studs. I blame this picture

and this

and

and then I had to make my own.
They cost me a total of $4 and were the fastest, easiest thing ever and I can't bring myself to take them off- ever. Well sometimes I do, but I don't enjoy it. Anyway, I'd never been to Goodwill until recently and I went on $2 Tuesday, so I walked out with 3 pairs of shorts and a pair of jeans... for only $8. TOGETHER. It was like Christmas morning. Then I found (from hong kong on ebay?) a pack of 50 studs for $1.99 with free shipping if I waited a few weeks. I'm ecstatic and even more obsessed with studs now.

By the way, I have this Pinterest account http://pinterest.com/doubleyellow/doing-and-done/ where I post pretty much all the same stuff, at least in the crafting department, but you should visit it and follow me and I'll follow you and it will be a Pinterest party since I spend wayyy too much time there!

No comments:

Post a Comment